For those times when you can’t take your pet with you. We will absolutely pamper your pooch. We also take care of other small pets, including cats, rabbits, birds and reptiles.
Ok, they may not get a queen-sized bed, but in our dog hotel, they will have their own room, and we do make every attempt to provide the most stress free environment possible for your dog. Our kennel also provides them with lots of individual and loving care.
All boarding suites include:
- Private suite for eating, drinking and resting/sleeping
- Tempered glass fronts
- Elevated Bedding
- Seamless flooring
- Relaxing Music
- Bark ‘n Maid service
- Time in our indoor day care area (air conditioned)
- Time in our outside play area and walks around the shopping center
- Administration of medications
- Special meals
- Extra attention to your elderly or special-needs pet
You are welcome to bring toys and bedding from home, along with most anything else that will make their vacation with us more comfortable.
Also, we are currently able to administer your bordatella vaccination for $16.
– Discounted bath price of $15 for small dogs (under 20 lbs), $25 for dogs over 20 lbs.
– Free bath for your dog with a stay of 10 days or more.
*Must request either service at the time of dropoff.
Boarding Prices per Day
Our suites come in two sizes, 4′ x 5′ and 4′ x 8′ (can hold up to 3 dogs from the same family).
1 Dog – $38
2 Dogs – $60
3 Dogs – $80
We can board other pets as well, including rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets (must have rabies vaccinations), hedgehogs, parakeets, and reptiles. (Please call for any other critters). Bring your pet in their habitat, along with their food, treats and bedding change. Rates are $5/night per cage.
Must call ahead to book a reservation.
You may drop off and pick up Mon-Sat 7:15am – 7pm, Sun 12-6pm. Mon-Sat our store doesn’t open until 10am, so call and we’ll come open the door for you.